how to install kali on virtualbox
how to Install Kali on virtualbox
How to install Kali linux on virtualbox : -
Kali :- is a Debian-based Linux distribution, its free, open source developed for advanced Penetration Testing ,Security Auditing and Ethical hacking assessment.
Virtualbox is a free, open source hosted hypervisor that allows users to run multiple guest operating systems on a single host. developed by Oracle.
and there is virtual machine which is another virtualization tools developed by Vmware.
To Install Kali Linux Distribution On Vmware Virtual Machine follow these steps :
First Install virtual machine Vmware:
- Go to Vmware website (VMware https://www.vmware.com) to download virtual machine
- Choose downloads button then Free Product Downloads then workstation player for windows
- Select the download workstation for Windows version
- Install Vmware workstation-player
Second Install Kali-Linux Distribution:
- Go to Kali website (Kali https://www.kali.org/)
- Click Download button, choose Download Kali Linux
- Download kali Linux installer version for support.
Third Before connecting VMware virtualbox with kali, install PowerIso tool :
PowerIso :- is a powerful disc image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files.
- Go to poweriso website https://www.poweriso.com
- Click on the download button from the menu and download poweriso that matching your windows
Finally Now Connect the VMware with the Kali .iso
- Open the VMware player application, then click (create a new virtual machine)
- Then pick the option installer disc image file (.iso) and browse (where did you install Kali) and select it
- Select Debian 9.x 64-bit, Name your virtual machine, Select store virtual disk as single file (Finish)
- Play virtual machine; choose Graphical Install, select language, country and time zone and key language.
- Enter username and password for Kali
- Configure your disk make it as default
- Enter http proxy
- Install the grub boot
- Complete installation
© 2020 PyOdoo.