SEO Turtorial : Title, Meta description, Heading Tags and Alt attribute in img Tag
Title, Meta description, Heading Tags and Alt attribute in img Tag
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):-
The goal of search engine optimization is to improve your website interaction with both users and search engines, improve your search result ranking and your website traffic.
There are some Search engine optimization practices that will make it easier for search engines to crawl, index and understand your website content.
Here are some types of Search Engine like:-
- Bing owned and operated by Microsoft.
- Yandex owned by a Russian company Yandex.
- Baidu owned by a Chinese company.
In this SEO tutorial we will try to explain some of basic SEO that will help in improving your website:-
It’s an html element; it’s the title of a web page.
- Create a unique title for every page, accurate page title.
- Keep your title under 65 char.
- Title is for your user so make them readable, it’s also appear in search result .
- Title is a good place to include your keywords.
- Title must describe the page content.
- Don’t place special char inside your titles.
Meta description tag
its an html element that’s used to describe content of your page
Make it under 116 char and use unique description for each page in your website.
- It’s describes each page, knowing what is this page content about.
- It’s important because Google might use them as snippets for your page.
- Adding Meta description tag for each page is always good in case you don’t put Google will take description from your content (in your first content text).
its for important text.
There are six sizes of heading tag, began with <h1> till <h6>
Important of your heading depends on head number that you are using starts from :
- Head tag is a good place for your titles of content, keywords and above articles.
The alt attribute inside img tag for images
Use the alt attribute for images, to tell Google, search engine about the image.
- Image name is good to be short but meaningful.
- Computers are not good in reading images, so it’s useful to use alt attribute.
© 2020 PyOdoo.