VMware VCenter 6.x Cannot find vSphere HA master agent alarm
VMware VCenter Cannot find vSphere HA Master Agent Alarm
VMware VCenter 6.x Cannot find vSphere HA master agent Alarm :
vSphere HA reports that : VCenter Cannot find vSphere HA master agent, the hosts cannot be contacted by the master host or by vCenter Server.
- The vSphere HA agent is unreachable.
- Restarting the management agents does not resolve the issue.
- Restarting the Virtual Center service does not resolve the issue.
This issue occurs if you upgrade the VCenter or ESXi or there is a network problem that prevents vCenter Server from contacting the master host and the agent on the host or if all hosts in the cluster have failed and may also occur if the agent on the host has failed and the watchdog process is unable to restart it, last thing the time synchronization between VC and PSC.
- Be sure that all hosts connected to DVS on cluster.
- Check the connectivity between all hosts and VCenter, using SSH session.
- Check the time on VC and PSC:
you can Login to VC and PSC using SSH >> timedatectl
And be sure that the Universal Time and local Time is synchronized.
- Go to cluster >> sitting>> services >>vsphere availability >> and try to disable and enable the vSphere HA.
Then on each host right click and reconfigure for vsphere HA.
- Last thing tries to disconnect all Hosts from the cluster and reconnect again.
it should be work if the problem not related to the above note.
© 2020 PyOdoo.